DIRECTlONS FROM MONTROSE
The resort is located approximately 18.5 miles from the center of downtown Montrose (Main St. & Townsend Ave.)
- Upon leaving the Montrose airport, take a LEFT onto HWY. US 550 and proceed to MAIN ST.
- TURN RIGHT on WEST MAIN ST. and go west approx. 2 miles to Hwy 90
- TURN LEFT onto HWY. 90 and proceed approx. 1.5 miles to the T intersection.
- TURN RIGHT at the T to remain on Hwy. 90 and go about 1/4 mile to Dave Wood Rd.
- TURN LEFT onto DAVE WOOD RD. Stay on Dave Wood Rd. all the way (approx. 12 miles) to the resort entrance. Dave Wood Rd. will turn into a gravel / dirt road.
- TURN LEFT through the ELK MOUNTAIN RESORT arched sign
DIRECTlONS FROM TELLURIDE
- After leaving Placerville, TURN RIGHT on HWY 62, towards Ridgway.
- Travel 8 miles to the “Old Ski Dallas” sign on right side of the highway.
- TURN LEFT onto the uphill dirt road 60X.
- Travel on this road for about 6. 7 miles and TURN RIGHT onto DAVE WOOD RD.
- Pass under power lines and travel 2. 7 miles to the Sanborn Park. TURN RIGHT to stay on Dave Wood Rd.
- Travel another 3.5 miles towards Montrose, until you see the ELK MOUNTAIN RESORT arched sign on your right.
Lodge Office Hours
Site Visits by appointment only, please call 970.812.8036
to schedule an appointment
97 Elk Walk Road
Montrose, CO 81403
Fridays: 11-2 Lunch & 5pm-8pm Dinner
Saturdays: 11am-2pm Lunch & 5pm-10pm Dinner
To make a restaurant reservation, please call 970.812.8036
Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.