elk mountain resort
Join us for a
Spend the night, or spend a week experiencing Elk Mountain Resort and the beautiful Uncompahgre Plateau. Enjoy excellent southern-style dining, hand-crafted cocktails, and so much more. For more information or to make your reservation please call 970-901-5370.
Discover a new way to
Dive into Elk Mountain Resort with our long list of amenities. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing weekend by the fire, or an exciting trip full of outdoor adventures, you’ll find the getaway you’re looking for at Elk Mountain Resort.
OUR LIST OF AMENITIES INCLUDE:
Private Fishing Lake
With even more amenities and new opportunities on the horizon, you’re going to want to stay up-to-date with Elk Mountain Resort.
READY FOR ADVENTURE?
THE VIEW FROM WAY UP HERE
Elk Mountain Resort can be found in beautiful Western Colorado between Telluride and Montrose. With wildlife at any corner, and a variety of trails for biking and hiking, explore the outdoors at Elk Mountain Resort with a camera in hand, you’ll want to capture the scenic views.
DIRECTlONS FROM MONTROSE
The resort is located approximately 18.5 miles from the center of downtown Montrose (Main St. & Townsend Ave.)
- Upon leaving the Montrose airport, take a LEFT onto HWY. US 550 and proceed to MAIN ST.
- TURN RIGHT on WEST MAIN ST. and go west approx. 2 miles to Hwy 90
- TURN LEFT onto HWY. 90 and proceed approx. 1.5 miles to the T intersection.
- TURN RIGHT at the T to remain on Hwy. 90 and go about 1/4 mile to Dave Wood Rd.
- TURN LEFT onto DAVE WOOD RD. Stay on Dave Wood Rd. all the way (approx. 12 miles) to the resort entrance. Dave Wood Rd. will turn into a gravel / dirt road.
- TURN LEFT through the ELK MOUNTAIN RESORT arched sign
DIRECTlONS FROM TELLURIDE
- After leaving Placerville, TURN RIGHT on HWY 62, towards Ridgway.
- Travel 8 miles to the “Old Ski Dallas” sign on right side of the highway.
- TURN LEFT onto the uphill dirt road 60X.
- Travel on this road for about 6. 7 miles and TURN RIGHT onto DAVE WOOD RD.
- Pass under power lines and travel 2. 7 miles to the Sanborn Park. TURN RIGHT to stay on Dave Wood Rd.
- Travel another 3.5 miles towards Montrose, until you see the ELK MOUNTAIN RESORT arched sign on your right.