The Elk Mountain spa gives guests and locals the opportunity to relax, unwind and unplug from their everyday activities to take a step back and re-connect with themselves.
About our Spa
Indulge in one of our signature spa treatments or take a trip to our hair and nail salon during your stay. From full-body massages to mani-pedis experience relaxation like you never have before at Elk Mountain Resort. All treatments are available upon request and by appointment.
Nestled in the mountains of Colorado, the Elk Mountain Spa will give you a new appreciation for relaxation, truly an experience that can’t be missed.
Whether you are enjoying a little me-time during your mountain getaway, giving yourself a girl’s weekend, or need a team to make your wedding day prep a breeze, we can meet your every need.
Focus on your whole-body wellness during your stay at our Healthclub. With a variety of amenities including free weights, cardio machines, punching bags, karate mats, and kicking dummies, you won’t want to ditch your workout during your stay with Elk Mountain.
If you still want to get your heart rate up, but don’t prefer a traditional gym setting, ask about our tranquil yoga classes. Arrange a private class for you and your group. Please contact the spa for more information.
DIRECTlONS FROM MONTROSE
The resort is located approximately 18.5 miles from the center of downtown Montrose (Main St. & Townsend Ave.)
- Upon leaving the Montrose airport, take a LEFT onto HWY. US 550 and proceed to MAIN ST.
- TURN RIGHT on WEST MAIN ST. and go west approx. 2 miles to Hwy 90
- TURN LEFT onto HWY. 90 and proceed approx. 1.5 miles to the T intersection.
- TURN RIGHT at the T to remain on Hwy. 90 and go about 1/4 mile to Dave Wood Rd.
- TURN LEFT onto DAVE WOOD RD. Stay on Dave Wood Rd. all the way (approx. 12 miles) to the resort entrance. Dave Wood Rd. will turn into a gravel / dirt road.
- TURN LEFT through the ELK MOUNTAIN RESORT arched sign
DIRECTlONS FROM TELLURIDE
- After leaving Placerville, TURN RIGHT on HWY 62, towards Ridgway.
- Travel 8 miles to the "Old Ski Dallas" sign on right side of the highway.
- TURN LEFT onto the uphill dirt road 60X.
- Travel on this road for about 6. 7 miles and TURN RIGHT onto DAVE WOOD RD.
- Pass under power lines and travel 2. 7 miles to the Sanborn Park. TURN RIGHT to stay on Dave Wood Rd.
- Travel another 3.5 miles towards Montrose, until you see the ELK MOUNTAIN RESORT arched sign on your right.
97 Elk Walk Road
Montrose, CO 81403
If traveling from south of Montrose, DO NOT USE GPS. Please use the directions posted on the left as the phone GPS is not always accurate. Thank You!