From fishing on a private lake and exploring the Uncompahgre National Forest or taking it easy with lunch in our picnic areas there is an activity for everyone at Elk Mountain Resort.
Southern-style food & cocktails
Spa & Health Club
Private Fishing Lake
Event, Meeting or Retreat
DIRECTlONS FROM MONTROSE
The resort is located approximately 20.5 miles from the center of downtown Montrose (Main St. & Townsend Ave.)
- Upon leaving the Montrose airport, take a LEFT onto HWY. US 550 and proceed to MAIN ST.
- TURN RIGHT on WEST MAIN ST. and go west approx. 2 miles to Hwy 90
- TURN LEFT onto HWY. 90 and proceed approx. 1.5 miles to the T intersection.
- TURN RIGHT at the T to remain on Hwy. 90 and go about 1/4 mile to Dave Wood Rd.
- TURN LEFT onto DAVE WOOD RD. Stay on Dave Wood Rd. all the way (approx. 17 miles) to the resort entrance. Dave Wood Rd. will turn into a gravel / dirt road.
- TURN LEFT through the ELK MOUNTAIN RESORT arched sign
DIRECTlONS FROM TELLURIDE
- After leaving Placerville, TURN RIGHT on HWY 62, towards Ridgway.
- Travel 8 miles to the "Old Ski Dallas" sign on right side of the highway.
- TURN LEFT onto the uphill dirt road 60X.
- Travel on this road for about 6. 7 miles and TURN RIGHT onto DAVE WOOD RD.
- Pass under power lines and travel 2. 7 miles to the Sanborn Park. TURN RIGHT to stay on Dave Wood Rd.
- Travel another 3.5 miles towards Montrose, until you see the ELK MOUNTAIN RESORT arched sign on your right.
Lodge Office Hours
For Hotel Reservations or Inquiries please call 970.901.5370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also contact us via email to schedule an appointment or for event inquires.
Site Visits by appointment only (Appointments must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance)
Hours of Operation:
Thursday: 5 p.m - 8 p.m
Friday: 11 a.m - 8 p.m
Saturday: 11 a.m - 8 p.m
Sunday: 10 a.m - 2 p.m
97 Elk Walk Road
Montrose, CO 81403
If traveling from south of Montrose, DO NOT USE GPS. Please use the directions posted on the left as the phone GPS is not always accurate. Thank You!